New Cars Q&A » 2010 porsche 911 » 2010 911

2010 911

A: Check out Fabspeed (http://www.fabspeed.com/997TT.html), they advertise both ECU and TCU upgrades for the 997TT that will boost performance.

Or…just race your buddy over a longer distance, or throw in a turn or two. There’s no way in heck a Hyundai Genesis will outrun a 997TT at speed, or outmaneuver it in the twisties.

Have fun.

Q: Will the 2010 911 turbo be on Forza 3?
I really want to know will the 2010 911 Turbo be on Forza 3? Will it come on the game or be a car package in coming months?

A: Apparently not.

Q: i need an opinion please. 2010 porsche 911 gt3 or bmw m3.?
i am 28 i have been shoping for cars the last 2 weeks and it basicly came down to 2 cars that i like the looks and the power. 2010 porsche 911 gt3 and 2010 bmw m3. i test drove both and i like both there are ups and downs in both so i cant make up my mind. i am going to lease the car for 3 years so i dont care about reliable although i know both are really reliable cars but i am going to drive it for about 3 years so which do you guys would think is the most appealing and the most fun to drive every day and i am not going to baby the car i am gonna drive it like it mint to be. oh and what color interior and exterior?

A: I think you need a good lie down, as we both know you cannot afford either vehicle.

I wish kids like you would find a better hobby than post lies on the internet!

Q: if we have another 911 in the by 2010 who will you blame?
clinton?

A: I will blame who I have always blamed. The terrorist.

Q: porsche 911 gt3 2010 or porsche 911 turbo 2010 what is better?
the porsche gt3 is a natrually aspirated car with rear wheel drive and its more of a race car. it has 435 hp and has a 0-60 time of 4 seconds but it weighs about 3000 pounds it also has 317 lb feet of torque i also hear it has a very involving drive and an amazing noise. The porsche turbo is about 3,400 pounds and it can go from 0-60 in about 3.3 sec and 0-100 in 7.4 sec it has 500 hp it also has 517 lb feet of torque. i hear it has a crappy sound but is amazing performance. and it has 4 wheel drive.

A: I have a 2005 911 Turbo S (That’s the 996 body.) and it has a wonderful sound. It would be uncharacteristic for Porsche, who engineers their cars’ sounds, to turn out anything with “a crappy sound.” My 2005 and the 2010 Turbo both weigh about 3500 pounds.

The Open Road article I read on the 2010 Turbo said they easily tested a coupe with the PDK transmission to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds, and expect someone will manage it in 3.0 seconds. The 2010 has 496 lb-ft of torque. It will briefly hits 517 lb-ft IF you have the optional Sport Chrono Turbo package installed.

The GT3 gets all that horsepower from a normally aspirated engine by spinning up to 8400 rpm, while the turbo has no need for that (Turbo red line is 6750). The “torquey” Turbo roars out of very tight turns while the GT3 has to build up engine speed again to get going.

The GT3 obviously is nimbler on its feet, weighing in at about 3050 pounds. However, it’s a lot easier to get into trouble in turns without the Turbo’s all-wheel drive. Porsche has ALMOST eliminated the oversteer that is inherent in a rear-engine car. ALMOST is not the same as totally.

Q: How can 911 have been a few years ago?
Its 2010 right now, that would put 911 a long time ago. I was born in 1984 but I remember it. What am I missing? Sorry for my grammer.

A: What you are missing is that the 911 Stood for the Day. September, which is the 9th month, and on the Eleventh Day, which makes it 911. September 11, 2001. It is just like the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, it is a day that Americans will remember forever.

Q: 2009 porsche 911 turbo vs 2009/2010 BMW M6?
based on driveability, every day living, chick-magnet, and head-turner, and last but not least….funner to drive ! thank you.

A: 911 hands down… is that even a question?!

Q: i hav got 16697 AIR in aieee 2010 b.arch wd sate rank 911 n?
i belong to general category….my category rank in state is 675…can i get NIT college in my state?

A: check statewise aieee 2009 cutoff for rough idea.visit http://www.knowallknowall.com/ to know more about engineering

Q: LADIES,who would yal feel more attracted to, a guy who drove a BMW M3 or Porsche 911?
I am in the recent market to buy either a BMW M3 or a Porsche 911, both models are 2010, but i cant decided, so i am looking into what females are more attracted to

A: I’m attracted to a guy, not his car. His car doesn’t hold any personality and it can be anything as long as it gets us from point A to point B. Go with whatever you think best, but just know the girl will be more interested in your car than she is with you and if you’re into that go for the Porsche. Best of luck!

Q: will reno 911 on comedy central return for another season or has it been canceled? 2010?

A: I’m sorry but on August 13, 2009 ‘Reno 911′ was canceled after 6 seasons and 87 episodes. The show is now being rerun in syndication. It comes one every night in my television market but at 4:00am. Check your local listings.

I have the feeling that the audience began to tune out when at the end of season 5 three of the regulars left the show. Garcia, Clemmie, and Kimbell were said to have died at the end of season 5 in an explosion at the ‘Tacos, Tacos, Tacos, Tacos” taco stand. How the rest of the cast managed to walk away without a scratch is not mentioned. They were replaced by two new cast members.

Q: i’m going to italy april 2 2010, and i have no idea what i need! can someone give me the 911 on whats hot.?
Okay, So on April 2nd 2010 my family is going to italy for three weeks (:D) The thing is, I don’t know what to bring. At all. My mother is taking me shopping tomorrow, so it doesnt matter if i don’t have it.
I need clothes to suit two week, that are stylish for italy. Also, in my carry on bag, what should i bring blah blah blah? All answers will be great. Thankyouuu
Lmfaoooo, blonde moment. Yep, I totally meant ‘411′ ;)

A: Milan and Paris are the world fashion leaders; best to google these places and see for yourself. It’s better if you buy stuff there, imo. Even NYC will be a year behind these places.

If you must bring clothes, go with simple spring outfits you can accessorize to fit in there.

Q: Do you remember when Democrats danced in the streets as the towers fell on 911?
I remember them all hoisting martini glasses while doing conga line cha cha dances as our towers fell. And now they want the Ft Hood shooter to be released because of PC, fact.

No wonder the GOP is going to retake Congress in 2010 and the White House in 2012. Dems simply cannot lead, and they appease and embolden the terrorists who hate us for our freedoms, fact.

A: I’m positive that you were the only one dancing around in the streets on 9/11. FACT. =)

Q: Have White House Tours been mostly discontinued since 911?
I have been told they are still conducted for select groups, but security measures are stringent and tours are not very frequent. Has anyone tried to get a tour of White House or the Pentagon in 2010?

A: See site below.

Q: Why am I still getting paid 2009 BAH rates on the Post 911 GI Bill?
I began school January of 2010
The current BAH for the area my school is in has gone up about $100 from 2009-10.

A: The BAH for your area might not have gone up at all, sometimes they do not. Or they could have gone down and then you could be grandfathered in to the old rates.

ETA: call and ask why and request it to be changed if it is allowed.

Q: 2010 Olympics Fireworks Committee: Lloyd Blankfein, G.H.W. Bush and Warren Buffett?
Two tons of Ammonium Nitrate have gone missing from a shipment of 6,000 tons in the Vancouver area from a company that was recently bought out for $22 billion by some of the world’s largest financial companies. These companies are Goldman Sachs, AIG, The Carlye Group and others. The company that was purchased is called Kinder Morgan. Kinder Morgan didn’t report the two tons missing for over a month

http://dprogram.net/2010/01/25/could-vancouver-2010-could-be-the-next-911/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7k_OBjhfFs

A: Yeah that is bad, but even if they did report DHS would not connect the dots.

Related Posts

Write a comment